Layout

Countdown

Thursday, July 1, 2010

An introduction and all that...

Hello, ladies (and gentlemen?)-
My name is Hannah, and although I'm not new to blogging, I'm definitely new to this circle of friends. I was introduced to the idea of blogging about my experiences as a sailor's wife by Brittany and I'm really excited to be a part!

My husband Tony and I have been together for six years and celebrated our third wedding anniversary on March 26th. He has been in the military for four years now. He has been attached to the USS Nassau LHA-4 for the majority of his career as yet. The Nassau left in January for what has been our second deployment.

The good news is that my husband is coming home on Saturday. He is being flown home early from deployment (every wife's dream, I know) to complete a school qualification. This is because we will be moving to Bahrain on August 31st of this year!

I am hoping that I will be able to offer a unique perspective to the life of a Navy spouse as we prepare to move overseas. If you know other ladies who are moving or have moved, please let me know!


cooltext463375540

7 comments:

  1. Bahrain! How exciting. I am a new follower to your new blog. Hope you enjoy it. It's a great way to keep family and friends in the know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you got everything taken care of! I grabbed your button and blogged about your blog to get you some followers :) Mrs. Doc Handsome happens to be one of my lovely followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I found your blog through Brittany's. I look forward to all your posts and your PCS!

    XOXOXO

    http://delaineytaylor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower and can't wait to read more! :)

    http://farfromthesafeharbork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, thank you for following my blog :) I am also following you and also emailed you in regards to promoting Bloggers Against Drunk Driving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am gonna miss you!!! also i am using you as my test dummy ahahah i am trying to figure out how to put a link to my account when i comment on a blog soooo here it goes
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lucky your hubby is coming home early!,.. Just became a follower! :) I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete